Sports Medicine Resources
The resources below are designed to assist athletes in maintaining optimal health and improving their performance through proper training and nutrition.
- Injury Prevention & Treatment for Runners
We work with many runners in our practice from casual joggers to highly competitive, high mileage runners. For your convenience, we’ve developed detailed information packets about how to prevent and treat some of the most common running related injuries.
- Triathlon Training
As specialists in sports medicine, our staff at Haymarket Chiropractic & Rehabilitation work with athletes at various levels. The following information is designed to assist athletes in training for a triathlon.
Complete descriptions of the articles below can be found on our Nutrition Services page.
- Carbohydrate Loading for Ironman Race
- Post Workout Nutrition Requirements
- Nutrition During Rehabilitation and Recovery from an Injury
- Nutritional Shopping List
- The Golden Rules of Weight Loss: Key Nutrition Principles
- Adult BMI (Body Mass Index) Calculator
Special Needs Resources
The following list provides contact information for special needs resources in the Northern Virginia area.